An ‘Ukulele Adventure for Active Travelers
Yes, we’ll be on a ship. But please don’t think of this as your typical “cruise.” It’s anything but…
Wild, Wooly & Wow!
- Far from the madding crowd, the only time we’re in any port at all on our Alaska ‘Ukulele Adventure is when we get on and off the ship in Juneau. And yet, we’ll see and experience more of the real Alaska than you might imagine.
- We’ll be exploring parts of Glacier Bay National Park rarely seen by visitors and have the exclusive opportunity to hike and bike on Chichagof Island.
- We’ll visit Le Conte and Baird Glaciers, up close and personal, with probable sightings of humpback whales, orcas, bears, moose, puffins, and other seabirds.
- Everything* is included in the price: airport transfers, all your meals, all your drinks, all your activities, and the opportunity to stay onboard, strum your ukes, and enjoy the fabulous views and wildlife from afar in some of the most remote areas of Southeast Alaska.
- The relatively small size of the Wilderness Legacy allows it to get into more remote areas. And the skiffs on board will help get us even deeper (and safely) into the wilderness.
- Everyday of our Alaska ‘Ukulele Adventure has different options and you can choose yours the night before: from a ride in a skiff, easy kayaking and gentile nature walks to wilderness bushwhacking. Or, you can simply stay aboard the Wilderness Legacy and serenade the wildlife all around us.
- Enjoy three delicious farm-to-table meals, locally sourced whenever possible, each day. There is no dress code for dinner and no “captain’s table.” But you can visit the bridge anytime you want.
- While the ship may have up to 84 guests, our private ‘ukulele group will have no more than 16
- Support for the local people–always an important tenet for any of our ‘Ukulele Adventures.
- Ukulele merriment & instruction every evening… and even sometimes during the day.
*There is an extra charge for port fees and taxes ($375/person) and gratuities are not included.
2024 Dates to Come
Early Bird Discount
A $400 discount is available with a $750 deposit for those who book early. Dates and details to come.
From $6,500/person. Date dependent. (Single berths and upgrades may be available.)
Please contact me if you have any questions about this trip or any other ‘Ukulele Adventures.